- Has the best question been asked?
- Use it to boost it or lose it.
- The discovery of the new will always look like wandering before it is found.
- The ‘question’ is the only real tool. Questions allow for the creation of new tools and all tools are useless without the concurrent use of questions that unlock their use.
- The sole resource of persuasion is the other person’s mind, a resource which can only be mined with the use of questions.
- Time is not a resource. Money is a resource because it can be sourced again. Time is only a source because it depletes of its own accord without the option of renewal.
- Understanding is knowledge in motion. In order to integrate knowledge, one must actively use it until it’s possible to produce predictable outcomes.
- Honesty is the master variable and it is a skill. Honesty determines how much friction there is in human systems. The less honesty there is, the more friction exists.
- Peace is a subtractive process. It emerges from simplification, like the surface of water, any attempt to actively create peace only generates more ripples.